27 July 2014

Testimony from Rene de Beer

From day 1, my hunger for the ASAB covenant and promise was a part of me, so it was wonderful to be able to join the ASAB Tour.  My joy was even greater when I saw the original date of the ASAB blessing, 2 May 2010.  A year after this date, our baby girl Leah was born.  We had waited for her for 7 years and the longing in my heart for a baby had been overwhelming.  Leah is proof of streams in a dessert.  I personally experienced the power of this covenant. To add to our joy is the realisation that Leah has inherited the blessing of ASAB.  
Rene and her husband Erik, were the Tour Chefs
and did a wonderful job of keeping everyone's appetite satisfied.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Want to to continue my degree with the bible school what os the new name